Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

I expect great things from you.

I'm not a big resolution maker. The one thing I'm determined to do this year is become a better Aggie! For all you normal people out there, I'm sure that just sounds silly, but I'm missing out on all the fun traditions. I only went to one football game, people! No Midnight Yell... no Silver Taps... no Elephant Walk. Nothin' :[ But, that stops today! This coming semester I WILL bleed maroon!

I'm also going to find a job this semester... not really sure where. I'd love to work in one of the libraries on campus! I really hope that works out, because I don't have a back-up plan otherwise.

I'm starting a Bible reading plan this year. I have a YouVersion Bible app on my iPhone, so I'm going to follow the daily read on there. That way, if I spend the night somewhere and end up without my Bible, I have it all on my phone. No excuses!

I hope to do more blogging this year. Maybe one of these days I'll actually post something worth reading.

No comments: