Saturday, April 4, 2009

Maybe College Station won't be so scary.

Yesterday I went and spent the day with my lovely cousin, Lauren, in College Station. It was so much fun! We went to the mall, got pedicures and Starbucks and had dinner at Cheddar's where I had a super delicious salad. Yummy :] And the more we drove around, the more I realized that I know my way around a little better than I thought I did. Plus I was very happy to discover that the drive between there and Brenham is way easier than I thought. And there's a Hobby Lobby and lots of bookstores! Woohoo!

On a worse note... I forgot my no candy rule :[ urghhhh. Thankfully I didn't splurge, it was just a Tootsie Pop. I was still irritated though. But I have been doing well with the ice cream rule! I reallyyyyyyy wanted some yesterday, but I could only have it one more time this week. Since I'm going to John's brother's birthday party tonight, I decided to hold out and wait for the special occasion. I have been drinking a ton of water (even more than normal!) and even though my weight isn't reflecting much change yet, I feel better. So that's a pretty good start I guess :]

2 comments:

Lauren <3 said...

I had a blast as well last weekend. I went to Starbucks this morning and that guy you met last time, Loren, was working and he asked how our weekend went : ) I told him we had so much fun!!! And I cant wait to do it again! I want to come stay with you one more time before school is over...i better hurry lol.

Lauren <3 said...

I wrote you a long comment but i dont think it worked the first time so...i am too lazy to rewrite it lol! but i think i set up an account so i can view ur stuff and comment on it : )