Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So maybe I won't be as helpful as I thought.

Sorry, Steph. While I can still handle the reptiles, I might not be as much of a help in the bug department as I thought. I had my first cockroach encounter last night!!!!



Oh my goodness... it was TERRIFYING. I am so ashamed to admit that. I am a country girl! I don't get scared of bugs! I chase my sister with them! But cockroaches... they are a WHOLE new story. We used to have little ones in my dance room but there was a HUGE one in my bathroom tonight! It was right up in the corner above the door. I was trying to throw my shoe at it because it was too high to reach but after many unsuccessful attempts I missed the wall completely and threw my shoe out the doorway into my room. But of course the cockroach was still above the door so I was too afraid to walk under it and get it :[ It was so big! And it was pointing its evil antennae of doom at me and making scary noises. I was in my bathroom screaming, beating my wall with the plunger trying to kill the stupid monster and after all my trauma and trouble he crawled into a stupid hole somewhere up by the ceiling. Now he's gonna get his friends and come get me in my sleep :[



I want to go back home to my scorpions. I appreciate them now. At least they don't make scary noises. Plus, they can't fly and attack my face!

No comments: