Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricanes and printers are not my favorite things in the world.

Though I am extremely thankful the hurricane wasn't actually bad in the Brenham area. Thanks so much again to Casey and Steph for being such wonderful evacuee harborers :]

I am having a dilemma with my printer. It wasn't turning on last week and Casey fixed it for me, but now it won't turn on again. I turned it off before the hurricane came through, but I turned it on when I got back up here today and it was fine. But now that I need to print concert tickets, it mysteriously won't turn on again. I've taken apart all its plugs and tried putting them together again and I tried every socket on my power strip and it still won't work. If any of my computer genius friends have any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

I have to turn in my cookie dough order Monday! I'm bringing it to church tomorrow for those of you who asked me about it, but just a heads up. I'm so happy everyone was able to weather the storm without much damage.

No comments: