Friday, August 22, 2008

I was tagged!

The tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

1. My birthday is the ides of March. Yes, the day Caesar was murdered. But apparently it's also national ice cream day, so that lightens the mood a little :]

2. I have never been a very outgoing social person. That's probably not a surprise to most of you, but this will be: When I was in 5th grade I went to the library every day during recess and helped shelve books. Lame......

3. I had a pet deer when I was little. I have very cute pictures of us playing in the kitchen.

4. When I have control of the volume on a tv or radio, the number has to end in a zero or a five.

5. Apparently I never laugh the same way twice. I have a motorboat laugh, a snort laugh, an obnoxiously loud laugh, a shrill shrieky laugh, a man laugh... I can't really control them.

6. I've had glasses since 2nd grade. I've probably only worn them a month total in my life.

I tag: ...everyone I know on here has already been tagged :/ I need more blogging friends!

2 comments:

Casey Cease said...

Pet deer? Umm... You're dating a dude that kills em, and has antlers in the bed of his truck...

I'm with you on the remote thing...

Steph said...

I want to see the deer pictures!!!