Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am a failure to the blogosphere.

In an effort to quit neglecting my blog, I am going to follow Stephanie's lead and start a best of times/worst of times format.

Best of times:
- I've been eying this picture frame at work for a few months now. It's a really big black one with a Bible verse about family on the mat. I was thinking about getting it for my grandparents for their 50th anniversary, but I didn't think it was necessarily a good present for that ocassion. But today I saw it was on the list to transfer to San Marcos, so I finally made myself buy it and I'm going to make it a Christmas gift. I'm really excited because now I've been thinking about what to do with it and I have such a good idea! The frame has 12 slots, so I want to get all 11 of the grandkids to go out to their ranch and take individual pictures on this big tree we used to play on or on this wall we always take family pictures on. Then I'm going to put a picture of my grandparents in the middle. I also thought I could make little albums of all the pictures for each family. I think it will be so cute! :]

- I went out with Julie, my best friend of forever, and Holly, my new friend from work, tonight. We just went to eat dessert at Applebee's, but we were there for almost 2 hours. I've missed getting to hang out with Julie cause she's been in Europe all summer, and Holly and I have never hung out outside of work, so it was really fun and refreshing :] I just wish they were coming back to Brenham with me!

- I cooked dinner for my mom and sisters tonight. I made salmon, rice, and broccoli and cheese :] I felt so grown up! Haha



- I got some really cute pictures from my weekend in Sealy :] I just wish I would have taken some at church and Chili's!


Dirba cotton fields :]


John Mayer!!!
Waiting at the concert :]

Worst of times:
- I had the most chaotic work day EVER!!! It wasn't actually bad though. I was just doing something every single second of the day. At least I didn't have time to get bored!

- I have to go to court in Brenham on the 13th for my wreck :[ My dad's the one that made me do it, but I don't know how much I should trust his opinion anymore. I don't even know what to do! My mom doesn't know if I need a lawyer or anything and my dad's totally not being helpful at all. Casey, please help if you have any advice!

- All of my classes that I've been registered for since April got dropped because I didn't pay my tuition by some date. But I'm on scholarship for tuition! That does not make sense to me and I'm very upset. They're on some stupid schedule by last name now and I'm in the very last group that gets to register :[

Wish me luck on keeping up with my blogging!

No comments: