Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Love all ♥ Worship one †

That is a quote off a t-shirt I want from my fabulous new job at the Christian Gifts Outlet! :] I started training last night and I absolutely love it. I had round 2 this morning and I've already got the register down. I've come to the realization that I've never actually had a real job. I worked at a little shop for 2 summers but I've known the owner my whole life so she was really flexible. I was mostly just the fill in girl, and now I work every day! I'm excited though. I love the atmosphere at CGO and they play super good happy music :] The only downside is I'm mostly working at the San Marcos branch, which wasn't exactly what I had in mind. It's very interesting though! It's in the Tanger Outlet Mall, so we have a lot of different people come in. Last night there were people from Mexico City, Guam, and Peru, and this morning there were people from London and somewhere that speaks Dutch. Plus most of the customers are very friendly and fun to talk to. It's a great environment :] Except I'm scared I'll end up spending all of my paychecks there! Now I am finally going to go cook a late Mother's Day dinner for my mom and grandma. Wish me luck! ♥

No comments: