Friday, July 4, 2008

not the best _____ of my life.

Yesterday we went to Sea World. After hiding under a towel while trapped in a torrential downpour...



I decided it wasn't the best Sea World trip of my life. At least I have a cute sister though :]








I had to work 8 hours today. Only like 5 people came in the store during the last 3 hours. Definitely didn't feel worth missing being at the lake with my cousin or shopping in Fredericksburg with my family :[ Needless to say it wasn't the best 4th of July of my life. But at least I made some money!

I don't think any of yall are big So You Think You Can Dance fans, but I was watching it Wednesday night and absolutely loved these 2 dances so I thought I'd share them just in case yall wanted some entertainment :]



























I hope everyone had a very fun 4th!

No comments: