Friday, August 7, 2009

Hi! Remember me?

It has been over 3 months since my last blog post. 3 months!!! That means that I have not posted once since I moved away from Brenham. What a disgrace. A lot has been going on! I always think summer will be my time to relax, but it just seems to be even more hectic. I haven't even gotten to go to the beach, which was one of the only things I wanted to do :[ I've got a few weeks left, hopefully something will work out...

I feel like there's too much that's happened to even try and catch up. Fortunately, I think pretty much everyone who reads my blog is my friend on Facebook, so yall can't have fallen out of the loop too terribly much. I will say that my Columbus camps went amazingly well, as did my classes I've been teaching at the Studio, and I'm even more confident that I want to stick with dance. Unfortunately, the easiest way for me to do that is become a middle school language arts/social studies teacher, then take high school certification tests. Middle school... blech :/ That was the last thing I would have considered when it came to education. Please be praying for me to be content with where I've been placed and make the best of it. If I really commit myself to it, I don't think it would be that bad.

I move to College Station the 23rd! Hopefully I'll get back to posting more regularly after I get into my routine...

No comments: