Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The World As We Know It Has Come To An End...

I, Erica Ingram, was offered membership to the Mu Alpha Theta math honor society. ME! MATH Honor Society! I think if my high school math teacher finds out he will go into shock.

In 3 Sundays I will be 20 :] The big 2-0! Heh, it sounds so much older than it really is. I will most likely be at home on my birthday since it is during spring break, but I kind of wanted to try to do something here before I leave. Not like a party... more like a get-together I suppose. I haven't really figured out what to do, or where to do it for that matter. If anyone has any suggestions for some fun "get-together" places here in Brenham, let me know :]

3 comments:

Steph said...

March 14th? Is that right? I know I've asked you a thousand time. But my calendar is open right now and I will actually write it in this time!

As far as a get together...hmmmm? We need like a dessert gallery, or an awesome coffee bar here! But we don't have either of those things, sigh...

you could go to the blue bell factory country store and everybody could get $1 ice cream! that's perfect for a 20th birthday celebration, don't you think?

ahh, Brenham...

Steph said...

uuuh...i'm an idiot. not the 14th. the 15th, right? that's a sunday.

Erica Dirba said...

Yes, the 15th and no, you're not an idiot :]

Hm... a Blue Bell birthday might not be a bad idea. I've always had Blue Bell at my birthday but I've never had my birthday at Blue Bell!