Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's official!

Sunday my cousins and I signed our lease for our apartment in College Station next year! :] We're going to live at the Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek. It's going to be like living in a hotel. No joke. I'm really excited to already have that in order and I'm SUPER excited to live with girls I like! Awwwwwwww :] But... it also makes me super sad because it makes it feel more real and soon that I'm going to be leaving yall in Brenham. Awwwwwwww :[

I believe I would like this apartment better if the Ceases were still going to be my landlords...

2 comments:

Steph said...

well look at you, ms. fancy pants!
I would say you'll be getting a bit of an upgrade from your current residence. ;)

Erica Dirba said...

Nothing beats the company here though! :] Plus I am quite content with my cute little apartment. It just needed a little girly touch lol